6 Bead PRIDE Necklace
This product is currently sold out.
Pine + Navy Polymer clay necklaces are handmade by Michelle. I hand mix my colours, creating one of a kind colours for my designs. And each bead is hand rolled and shaped. Because of the handmade nature of these beads, every bead has it’s own unique colour pattern and no two beads will ever be exactly alike.
These necklaces are lightweight and easy to wear. The large bead necklace weighs approximately 24 grams, small bead necklaces weigh approximately 12 grams
The beads are strung on a 28 inch leather cord with a hand tied knot for closure.
Polymer Clay Jewellery Care
- Do not wear polymer clay while applying perfume, hairspray or aerosols
- Do not wear your jewellery when working with household cleaners or chemicals.
- Take care not to drop polymer clay jewellery, as it may break just like any other clay or glass object.
- To clean polymer clay jewellery, wipe it off with a piece of soft fabric.
- Avoid using any solvents or commercial jewellery cleaning machines as they may damage the polymer clay.
- When not in use, store polymer clay jewellery in a box or a separate compartment. Sharp objects can scratch the clay surface.
- Don’t wear under bag straps or anything that can tug on the item as this can cause pulling and break the clay (I know from experience!!)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
These beads are made from polymer clay, do not let small children chew on beads. These beads are not teething beads and could break and become a choking hazard.