Jane in Black with Silver Accent
This product is currently sold out.
Pine + Navy polymer clay earrings are handmade by Michelle. I create unique, one of a kind hand mixed colours for my earring designs. I create all my colours by hand. I hand roll, shape and cut each piece. Because of the handmade nature of these earrings, every clay piece has its own unique colour pattern and no two will ever be exactly alike.
These earrings are so lightweight and easy to wear!
The hardware used in these earrings are stainless steel posts and backs.
Dimensions: 4.5cm long x 1.75 cm wide
Polymer Clay Jewellery Care
* Do not wear polymer clay while applying perfume or hairspray.
* Take care not to bend or drop polymer clay pieces.
* To clean polymer clay jewellery, wipe it off with a piece of soft fabric. To remove makeup marks on your polymer clay, simply dampen a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol and gently wipe piece.
* Avoid using any solvents or commercial jewellery cleaning machines as they may damage the polymer clay.
* When not in use, store polymer clay jewellery in a box or a separate compartment. Sharp objects can scratch the clay surface.